SEO Optimized Article Writing: Step-By-Step Guide (2019)
To get organic traffic you need to rank your article. To rank your article you need to write SEO optimized article. Now you need to learn how to write SEO friendly blog posts.
In this post, I will teach you SEO optimized article writing, best SEO optimized article writing tips and many more.
After reading this post you will be able to write any types of article affiliate article or any other article.
Which article is SEO friendly?
SEO optimized article means, which article will rank in google. To rank an article in google we need to write a search engine optimized article.
Plugins need to write SEO optimized article
To write SEO optimized article you need some plugins which will help you. I recommend using these plugins.
Before start writing, you need to install this plugin. This plugin will help you to write perfect articles.
First Login to your WordPress Dashboard then go to Plugins.
And click on Add New.
Now search ‘Yoast SEO‘.
Select ‘Yoast SEO‘ and ‘Install‘ it and click on activate.
Now you are ready to use Yoast SEO for writing article. However you can be setting many more thing on Yoast SEO, I will write another article where I will share how to set up Yoast SEO.
If you are writing a huge article some time you will do some spelling mistake and grammar mistake. To resolve these issues I use Grammarly.
Grammarly is a Free and Paid both plugins you can use it for free. It is a Google Chrome extension. I personally use it’s a free version.
Grammarly Install Process
First, open Google Chrome.
Click on the Left side top corner APPS option.
Now select Web Store.
Now search Grammarly.
Then you will see Grammarly for Chrome, now install it simple.
Now you are ready to use Grammarly.
Now you need to search for keywords. Before start writing, I will refer you to make one excel sheet where you will write all the keywords.
To write an SEO optimized article you need to use 3 types of keywords.
- Primary Keyword – Your main target is to rank this keyword.
- Secondary Keyword – These keywords will help you to boost Primary Keyword.
- LSI Keywords – These keywords will help Google to know more about your article and it will also boost your primary keyword.
Now make one google excel sheet. Make 3 columns on that google excel sheet. Add the names ‘Primary Keyword’, ‘Secondary Keyword’, and ‘LSI Keyword’.
Now find your Primary Keyword and Type on place Primary Keyword. You need one primary keyword. Then find secondary keywords. These secondary keywords will contain primary keywords.
For example, Your Primary keyword is “on page SEO”. Now you need to find some more keywords with some other phrase mean longtail, “on page SEO techniques”, “on page SEO techniques 2019”, “on page SEO and off page SEO”.
These are secondary keywords. You need to find 3-5 secondary keywords and note down on Google Excel sheet.
Now time for LSI Keywords. LSI keywords will help you to define your content to Google so you must need to use these keywords. Find 2-4 LSI Keywords. In these case LSI keywords are “latest on page SEO techniques”, “on-site optimization” this is your LSI keywords.
If you are writing an affiliate article then you can find these types of keywords. Example:- Best WordPress themes, Generate press theme review. Something like this.
This type of keyword offer buying intent means someone wants to buy. So use these keywords and find this keyword by the above method.
You can use a free keyword research tool Ubersuggest, it is a very good free keyword research tool. Read Ubersuggest review.
To know more about LSI keywords read Ankit Singla’s MasterBlogging post.
Use Keywords In Article
You need to use keywords properly in the article. Like there is some rule I follow how many keyword where I will use. Let’s know how many keywords we will use in 1 article.
- Primary Keywords – Minimum 3 times Maximum 5 times per 1000 Words. You need to use this keyword in the first paragraph 1-2 times and 3-4 times in other whole content.
- Secondary Keywords – Minimum 2 times Maximum 4 times per 1000 Words. You need to use this in whole content by mixup.
- LSI Keywords – Minimum 3 times Maximum no limit how much you can use. No rule where you can use these keywords. Add anywhere you want.
In this area, I shared how I follow this rule. And one more note doesn’t over optimize keywords, means don’t try to maintain density just write. If you over optimize mean you used your keywords one by one in one paragraph google will de-rank you and never rank you for keyword spamming reason. Maintain 2.4% keyword density.
Write Final Article
Here I am giving you the whole template you just need to main tian this format.
- Share some short description about your main article and a short intro. Make this part very attractive because the reader first read that part if he/she like then he/she read whole blog post else goes back to google. So make it attractive. Use your primary keyword minimum of 1 time.
- If you are writing a long post and you re sharing many topics make 1 table and show that after your intro. You can use do this on WordPress very easily by using Easy Table of Contents plugin. It will help the user to find his topic which topic he wants to use.
- Use H2, H3, H4 to make those small topics sub-heading. It will make your content more clear.
- make subheading very small like 4-5 words long sub-heading. And try to use your keywords on sub-headings.
- In subheading, first 2 lines explain about your subheading topic.
- Where you are using some list try to use bullets. Users like bullets list to read.
- Interlink to your old posts by Anchor Text.
- Now you are talking about something which you have not already mentioned in your any old article that time link to an external website. This makes your blog authority.
- Write all details make 1 subheading called conclusions and make the conclusion about your blog post.
- Now you need to ask your visitor about anything to comment down on your post.
- The visitor will never share by copy link so use the share button. By using that user will share and it will increase your social share. You can use a simple WordPress plugin called Simple Share Buttons Adder
to add this share function.
How To Craft Catchy Meta Description
Why do you need to write a catchy headline? the reason is if your title is not a catchy user will never click on your title and you don’t get organic traffic.
Try to use some phrases in title, like this.
- 4+5 best theme
- best free WordPress theme
In this example, I used these phrases “4+5”, “best”, “free”.
If you use this phrase it will attract visitors more to click on your article.
I think now you will be able to craft one good Blog Post Title.
A meta description is one of the most important things in SEO. If your description is not catchy then the user will never click on your post.
Your meta description must be catchy and contain keywords. After reading meta title and description user click on the link or search result.
Google offers 160 words space for writing a description so write quality, catch description and include your main keyword and try to include LSI keywords too.
I guess now you will be able to craft your meta description.
If you follow this Steps you can write a good SEO optimized article very easily. I know how you can write SEO optimized article.
In this article, I have shared all methods to write good SEO optimized article. keyword research to content writing. I guess this article helps you to learn writing SEO optimized article. To get our latest post in your inbox please subscribe our email and push notification. Also, share this article with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question regarding technical SEO do comment I will reply to comment as soon as possible. And don’t forget to join my Facebook group – It is totally free.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: