Great news for Indian bloggers, SEMrush hosting conference in Bangalore, India. There will be 40 international speakers’ land to share their knowledge and experience with us.
You have a great chance to meet a professional blogger and Digital Entrepreneur at that conference.
Let me tell you about top speakers of SEMrush events, who will change your perspectives in digital marketing, SEO, Paid Online Ads:
SEMrush Conference Speakers
- Larry Kim, CEO at MobileMonkey and the Founder of WordStream, the world’s largest PPC software company, managing over a billion dollars of annual ad spend for tens of thousands of customers, and employing over 200 people. He has won Search Marketer of the Year awards from Search Engine Land, the US Search Awards, and PPC Hero. Larry is also the CEO of MobileMonkey, an AI/Chatbot company.
Topic: 3 Growth Marketing Principles for Creating Your Unicorn
– How to extract maximum leverage from the few ideas that actually work
– How to get people to believe in your vision
– A framework to figure out what to focus your efforts on
- Purna Virji, Senior Manager of Global Engagement Microsoft. Named by Adweek on their 2018 Young Influentials List, Purna specializes in digital marketing, AI, and the future of search. In 2016 she was named by PPC Hero as the #1 Most Influential Expert in the world. She is a regular keynote speaker at conferences across the globe such as AdWeek, DMEXCO, The Next Web Conference and INBOUND
Topic: Audiences, Ads, and AI: Top Tips for Future-Proofing Your PPC
- Olga Andrienko, Head of Global Marketing SEMrush. Olga is the Head of Global Marketing at SEMrush. Together with her team, she has built one of the strongest international communities in the online marketing industry. Olga has expanded SEMrush brand visibility worldwide, bringing >90% YoY growth from the top 10 new markets. She currently leads all SEMrush branding across over 50 countries, ensuring marketers all over the world have access to the best software to run effective online marketing campaigns.
- Claire Drumond, Product Marketing Leads Jira Software & Bitbucket, Atlassian. Claire Drumond is a product marketing leader who oversees growth for Atlassian’s flagship product Jira Software and Bitbucket. She manages Atlassian’s official guides to Agile, Git, and Continuous Delivery, which reach 10 million readers a year, along with the largest agile newsletter in the industry. Claire is the author of numerous articles published on the Trello and Atlassian blogs, and a regular contributor to various publications on Medium including HackerNoon and Art+Marketing. She speaks at tech conferences around the world about breaking down silos and building empathy.
Topic: Video at Scale: How to use Youtube to grow your marketing funnel
You’ll walk away knowing:
– How to build a Youtube-centric content strategy
– How to produce high-quality videos at scale
– How to measure video and grow your marketing funnel
- Luis Rodriguez, SEO & Web Lead Latam Uber & Uber Eats. Luis is an SEO and Digital Marketing expert, currently working as SEO & Web Lead LATAM for Uber and Uber Eats. Before joining Uber, Luis graced various performance marketing roles from Rocket Internet in Germany to Seek Asia in Hong Kong.
Topic: Applying Agile Marketing to SEO: Improving efficiency and ROI
You’ll walk away knowing:
– How to implement 3 Agile Marketing principles to SEO
– Implementing SCRUMBAN in SEO to create efficiency
– Best practices for SEO tests with Agile mentality
- Shahid Nizami, Managing Director, Apac, Hubspot. Shahid is a Managing Director, APAC at HubSpot with more than 17 years of experience in leading teams to drive business in the Asia Pacific region. He has an excellent track record in overachieving targets, leading highly motivated teams and innovative approach with a deep understanding of the APAC market.
Marketing in 2020 – Why businesses should kill the FUNNEL and focus on the FLYWHEEL
- Praval Singh, Marketing Lead, Zoho.com. Praval leads marketing for Zoho.coma SaaS company serving 45+ Million users worldwide. In his previous avatar, he co-founded a digital agency that helped large brands like Samsung and Maruti Suzuki with their digital media initiatives and product launches in India. Over the last 10 years between his agency work and his time with Zoho Praval has had the opportunity to work across marketing, sales, and business development roles.
Topic: Building and scaling Product Marketing teams for SaaS companies
- Gautam Shewakramani, advisor, international Growth Quora. Gautam is the first person advising Quora with a focus on India. He works closely with the product and leadership team to ensure that Quora continues to improve and achieve its mission of sharing and growing the world’s knowledge, with a special focus on the needs of people in India.
Topic: How to be successful on Quora as a business
More featured speakers:
- Jesse McDonald, IBM
- Vargab Bakshi Shopify
- Deepa Kedoor, Linkedin
- Aleyda Solis, Orainti
- Benu Agarwal, founder at Milestone
- Gokuldas K, Swiggy
- Lukasz Zelezny, international award-winning SEO expert
- Neena Dasgupta, Zirca
- Craig Campbell, international award-winning SEO expert
- Lisa Raehsler, International SEM & PPC expert
- Ridhi Adlakha, Tata Consultancy Services
- Amy Bishop, Cultivating
- Michel Morgan, Clix Marketing
- Charmis Pala, Cleartrip
- Hitesh Malhora, Nykaa
- Almitra Kamik, CleverTap
- Peter Mead, International WordPress SEO consultant
- Shahina Meru, Merkle
- Anshuman Kumar, Intuit
- Sandeep Singh, Spotlight
Above all are the best in their field and we all have a great opportunity to learn from them.
Schedule and Venue of the SEMrush events
Now let me tell you, the venue of this event.
The event will start on 5 December 2019 at Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield. Make sure you book this event tickets in advance to save some money, because, in the few days event ticket price will go high from now.
If you want to Discounts on the ticket pass?
You must visit Blogger passion SEMrush conference blog post. There Anil has explained in the details about this.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1