“When you commit to a goal without knowing exactly how you’ll achieve it, you automatically trigger a tremendous power. When your intention is strong and your commitment is staunch, the how-tos invariably show up. I saw over and over how once the women I was talking to set their sights on higher earnings, lo and behold, that’s what they got.”
– Secrets of Six-Figure Women
Barbara Stanny met more than 150 women in interest to learn and reveal the mysteries of six-figure women. Through her interviews, Stanny gathered the stories of women whose yearly income range from $100,000 to $7 million.
She also explored the other side of the coin, underearners. Through knowledge into the brains, considerations and decision patterns of underearners, she had the option to increase a holistic understanding with regards to women, money and mentality. The six-figure women displayed in this book, originate from all different walks of life, ventures and have all had different upbringings, originating from both cherishing and abusive conditions.
Through Stanny’s broad research and insight, she found that the women she was interviewing were not driven by money only. They all had expectations and dreams which propelled them to gain more and make a superior life for themselves. The money represented something else from every one of these women. The consistent idea between them? “Focus on satisfying your qualities instead of financial profit.” These women had a dream for their life dependent on treasured values like challenge, freedom, acknowledgement and security.
To find how these women ended up being so successful in the workplace, Barbara Stanny talked with high-earning women of various expert establishments and found that they shared certain credits for all goals and reasons. She put the sum of this assessment into “Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies of the Successful High Earners,” the ideal book for working women who need to ensure their riches while taking in and getting inspiration from other women.
Stanny found four attributes that all the high earners displayed:
- Profit Motive: Even though money isn’t the basic main impetus for most women, they really need to make money. They acknowledge money and what it gives them. Likewise, they expected to be compensated for their work.
- Audacity: They all expected to wander out of their standard scope of solace, do and demand things they were reluctant to ask. They didn’t generally prevail outside of their standard scope of solace, yet they went there as they understood it was essential.
- Resilience: Few if any succeeded the main break and never experienced any difficulty. Or maybe, they all experienced false beginnings or setback. Also, they all had the coarseness to drive forward.
- Encouragement: Not all had engaging guardians, yet essentially all of them had strong help from at least someone. It might be a social occasion of companions, a steady spouse or a guide.
Other characteristics were valuable, however, the above four were the major ones. Ms Stanny’s message is incredibly happy as these are the characteristics that can be educated.
Quietly and consistently, the number of women making six figures or more is expanding and keeps on increasing at a rate quicker than men. From entrepreneurs to corporate heads, from white-collar professionals to freelancers and contractors, women are fashioning professions with impressive financial achievement.
Based on broad exploration and many interviews, including over 150 women whose yearly income range from $100,000 to $7 million, Stanny transforms every one of the six-consider qualities along with a particular technique for increasing profit. By thoroughly calibrating them, listeners can, step by step, ascend the income ladder.
If you liked this post, then please share with others women’s so they also get motivated.